Seychelles company formation without the stigma of an offshore company
The Seychelles only taxes domestic income. A company in the Seychelles is therefore not subject to the national corporation tax, providing that the profits are earned outside of the Seychelles.
With over 20 years of experience, complementary consultation, Full-Service-Package for the formation of a company including ISO 9001:2015 certified Full-Banking-Service (TÜV NORD – show certificate) and comprehensive documentation, you will receive the complete package from Privacy Management Group – without hidden costs!
The Seychelles, as in Panama, offers in all aspects enormous commercial freedoms and a high degree of flexibility. With our management packages, substance requirements can be met easily and without complications.
FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT PACKAGES
Depending on the activities of your business in the Seychelles, the national substance requirements and international CFC-Rules, as well as the national requirements of your clients abroad, we can offer you the appropriate and secure solution with our management packages. More information >
The benefits of company formation in the Seychelles
The Seychelles has for decades been one of the world’s most favourite corporate locations. In order to not lose this leading position to other competing states, the Seychelles has in 2019 taken appropriate decisions at the legislative level.
The general OECD recommendations regarding international substance requirements for companies, as well as the internationally applicable CFC-Rules, have now been implemented.
As a corporate location the Seychelles is on the ‘White List’ and offers companies such a wealth of advantages that we are giving this location a 5 star rating on a global comparison level.
The key reasons:
A business in Seychelles does now not represent an offshore company in the traditional sense.
Companies in the Seychelles can now flexibly and easily fulfill international substance requirements and can therefore present themselves as ‘legitimate companies’ abroad.
Companies in the Seychelles are only required to produce ongoing bookkeeping accounts. Balance sheets only need to be prepared at the request of the relevant authorities.
A company based in the Seychelles is subject to taxation only in respect to domestic profits, while profits earned outside of the Seychelles are not taxed.
In the Seychelles the territorial principle applies!
The structure of a company in the Seychelles has been adapted to international requirements and recommendations and has therefore nothing more to do with the so-called ‘shell companies’ – although, the benefits are still strongly reminiscent of the former advantages of an offshore company.
Some further benefits to forming a company in the Seychelles
- A company in the Seychelles, in short ‘Seychelles company’, is not required to manage its corporate accounts within the Seychelles itself;
- The shares can be held 100% abroad and there is no need to have a local shareholder;
- It is permissible in the Seychelles to use Corporate-Nominee-Directors, with individual agreements governing the rights and obligations of the appointed Nominee-Directors (Nominee-Director);
- Nominee-Directors do not have ‘automatic’ access to the assets of the company – it is therefore recommended to arrange individual contracts with the ‘trustees’ and respective agreements with the account holding bank(s). We are happy to assist you in this as part of our management packages;
- The Seychelles has no currency or foreign currency restrictions. For a Seychelles company there are no restrictions on bank transfers, currencies can be chosen freely and capital ‘withdrawn’ without limitations.
Nominee-Service (trustee) and security
The Nominee-Service we offer already begins with the formation of your company in the Seychelles. This means, irrespective of which management package you choose for your business, we guarantee the Nominee-Benefits as soon as you register your company with the respective registrar in the Seychelles.
Additionally, you can terminate the Nominee-Service in writing at any time and without the need to provide a reason. There is therefore no contractual notice period in relation to the Nominee-Service offered by us.
The most important benefit our service offers your business in the Seychelles is: regardless of the choice of management package, our ‘Strategic Business Consulting’ department offers you the following services:
- A comprehensive consultation on the needs-based use of directors,
- Preparation of individual contracts for directors;
- An introduction to the foundations of corporate documentation that provides a framework and guide for the directors of your company.
In this way, it is not only possible to prove that management really exists at the company's headquarters, should a third party require this, but management can also keep a firm hold on the company and its assets.